您是第位拜訪人次
Eternity 命理實證研究網

標題: CSK star Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL?
vegas11 (vegas11game)
凝露

UID 126853
精華 0
積分 540
文章 27
閱讀權限 80
註冊 2022/5/10
來自 india
狀態 離線
發表於 2022/5/18 09:54 PM  資料 主頁 文集 簡訊 
CSK star Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL?

Chennai Super Kings cricketer Ambati Rayudu surprised everyone on Saturday by tweeting that the IPL 2022 would be his last season.

NEW DELHI: Chennai Super Kings cricketer Ambati Rayudu surprised everyone on Saturday by tweeting that the Indian Premier League 2022 would be his last season.

An hour later the veteran Indian cricketer deleted the tweet. This retraction by the CSK batter created a lot of confusion among the fans.

"I am happy to announce that this will be my last IPL. I have had a wonderful time playing it and being a part of 2 great teams for 13 years. Would love to sincerely thank Mumbai Indians and CSK for the wonderful journey, " tweeted Rayudu.

After this, a CSK official spoke to ANI and denied the news of Rayudu's retirement.

This is not the first time Rayudu has announced his retirement. When he was not picked for the 2019 ODI world cup, he had announced his retirement but reversed the decision and came back to play in the IPL.

His tweet on Saturday confused everyone and led to speculation whether the ongoing edition was truly the "last IPL" for Rayudu. In 12 matches in the season so far Rayudu has not been in the best of form scoring 271 runs at an average of 27.10.
頂部

當前時區 GMT+8, 現在時間是 2024/4/18 05:54 PM

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0  © 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.006354 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 聯繫我們 - Eternity 命理實證研究網 - Archiver